CHRISTINE CONLEY email@example.com
- BFA in Costume Design, The Theatre School at DePaul University. 2007.
- License in Cosmetology, Pivot Point, Melbourne, Australia. 2010.
- Internship with Tom Watson, Wicked, New York. 2007.
- Balayage technique training with Candy Shaw, 2012.
- Dry cutting technique training with Mike Karg, 2015.
- Wigs and Hair Chicago with Nan Zabriskie and Rick Jarvie, 2006.
- Devacurl Inspired Stylist, 2012.
Wig and Makeup Designer
Worked with Costume Designer to create a cohesive look for the characters onstage
Styled and/or created all wigs and hairpieces for productions
Taught actors any major makeup looks and conveyed the design goal to each actor
Steppenwolf Theatre Company- resident designer since 2012
Notable shows: Mary Page Marlowe, East of Eden, Russian Transport, Head of Passes
Lookingglass Theatre Company- since 2013
Notable shows: Alice in Wonderland, The Little Prince, In the Garden, Cascabel
Northlight Theatre Company- since 2013
Notable shows: Detroit '67, Mousetrap, Whipping Man
The Paramount Theatre- since 2012
Notable shows: Annie, Fiddler on the Roof, 42nd Street, Tommy
Chicago Opera Theatre- resident designer since 2013
Notable shows: LaVoix/ Gianni Schicchi, Joan of Arc, Queenie Pie
Executed any needed cuts and colors for actors
Maintained actor’s cut and colors for duration of run
The Goodman Theatre- since 2014
Notable shows: Brigadoon, Stop.Reset, Rapture Blister Burn.
Chicago Shakespeare Theatre- 2007-2008
Notable shows: Cymbeline
Cirque du Soleil- 2011
Notable shows: Viva Elvis
I have several different references depending on what you are looking for, please contact me for information.