Stylist and Tier 3 Curl Specialist
My passion for hair initially started with doing my own bleach outs and hair colors/alternative cuts for friends in high school. After completing beauty school in 2007, I got the heck out of my small Michigan town and never looked back.
Since then, I’ve completed hundreds of hours of education to keep up with current and past trends. I’ve always kept with my core principal that hair cuts should be low maintenance and not require much work to keep up. I love all textures, densities, and creating moving shapes in curls. I also strive to help my clients recreate their styles at home and be able to stretch out their wash days as long as possible. I love doing platinum bleach outs and fantasy rainbow hair colors as well as low(er) maintenance baby lights and balayage.
In my free time I like to hang out with my pets which include dogs, cats and a ball python named Creature. My favorite film genre is horror and I live for old school special effects make-up/gore. I collect oddities, taxidermy and love thrifting for creepy antiques you’d find in your great grandmother’s basement. Also: Beetlejuice, beetlejuice, beetlejuice.
RËZO Certified Stylist
- Level 1 DevaCurl Training in DevaCut and Pintura
- The Art Of Texture DevaCurl Training in SoHo at Devachan Salon
- In Salon Education by Chrissy Collins with Innersence Organic Beauty
- In Salon Education by Kristy Ramos with @SunflowersAndScissors
- Balayage Technique/Placement by Jamie Sea with @PrettyLittleOmbre