Stylist and Tier 4 Curl Specialist
Coral went to The Theatre School at DePaul University with her co-owner Christine and Penny Lane stylist Sam. It was here that she realized how much she loves working with hair, wigs, and collaborating with people to achieve a common artistic goal. From there she went on to New York to become a hat maker for some time and upon returning to Chicago, attended cosmetology school and began the process of opening Penny Lane with Christine.
Coral has been specializing in curls since Penny Lane opened in 2012. She worked as a national educator for DevaCurl for 6 years where she was able to explore and empower the curly community of stylists and clients. She loves cutting, coloring and learning about curly hair. Working with clients to learn more about their hair and achieve their goals has always been a passion and what keeps her motivated. Visit CosmoProf's Q&A session with her to find out more.
- The Art Of Texture DevaCurl Training in SoHo at Devachan Salon
- Level 2 DevaCurl Training in SoHo at Devachan Salon
- In Salon Education by Chrissy Collins with Innersence Organic Beauty
- In Salon Education by Kristy Ramos with @SunflowersAndScissors
- East Coast Curls Meets West Coast Curls by Atoya Bass and Kristy Ramos